SEAN BERGARA EDUCATION
Sean Bergara offers a systematic and detailed approach to learning. His continuing education workshops are designed to broaden knowledge and improve skill sets.
Sean’s workshops are based on both applied biomechanics and his years of practical experience. Get the latest information on progressive, athletic, and method Pilates that challenges your abilities and encourages you to step out of your comfort zone.
Elevate your teaching skills and enhance your knowledge with Sean’s current list of workshops, all from the comfort of your home or studio. His continuing education workshops are great for Pilates teachers or enthusiasts.
Experience Sean’s workshops and improve your practice. The concepts will come to life with Sean’s interactive lectures, his uniquely motivating and engaging teaching style, and hands-on practice.
Keeping Our Community Safe
Due to the current global pandemic, we have suspended in-person workshops. We look forward to resuming these as soon as it’s safe for us to practice and train together. For now, please sign up for Sean’s newsletter to stay informed of his upcoming virtual workshops, and be the first to hear about when we will hold our next in-person workshop.
What an amazing weekend full of learning about human movement and efficient ways to move the body! I can say that, hands down Sean is the best money I have ever spent on any training! He is wise beyond measure and truly has a gift for teaching. I cannot wait to expand on the knowledge he shared with us this past weekend and continue to learn.
Pilates Body Utah
- This workshop discusses the basic foundation of applied biomechanics, and offers teachers knowledge on how to break down each Pilates exercise and understand the intended joint movements.
- Participants will learn progressive and athletic Pilates techniques, which teach each student critical thinking skills and how to modify each exercise for all fitness levels.
- The skills and techniques will be combined with traditional and classical Pilates exercises designed for today’s student and their unique needs, based on current lifestyle and fitness requirements.
- Combine athletic and progressive Pilates exercises using the Balanced Body Clinical Reformer with mobility and strength applications, including a warm-up, workout, and functional flexibility addressing the programed exercises.
- Take the foundational exercises and techniques of Joseph Pilates and add unique and effective ways to use the Reformer while staying authentic to the Pilates method.
- Combine classical and traditional Pilates exercises with progressive and athletic exercises. This workshop merges fitness-based programing and Pilates, demonstrating how movement, whether in a Pilates studio or gym, can have the same intended outcome.
- Cancellations made 30 days prior to the scheduled workshop date are fully refundable, penalty-free.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the scheduled workshop date are non-refundable.
- Deferments made 30 days prior to the scheduled workshop date are penalty-free.
- Deferments made less than 30 days prior to the scheduled workshop date are considered a “late deferment” and subject to a $150.00 penalty, which will be deducted from your deferred tuition.
- Late deferments can apply the tuition, minus the cancellation fee, to future workshops.
- Late deferments must pay the $150.00 penalty prior to rescheduling.
- Tuition transfers made 30 days prior to the scheduled workshop date are penalty-free.
- Tuition transfers made less than 30 days prior to the scheduled workshop date are considered a “late tuition transfer” and subject to a $150.00 penalty, which will be deducted from your credited tuition.
- One tuition transfer made to another student is permitted without penalty. A second tuition transfer will incur a $150 penalty.
Bring Sean’s workshop to your studio. For information on how to be a host studio, email us at email@example.com
The Progressive & Athletic Pilates workshop is based on current scientific evidence about joint and spine biomechanics. The workshop is unique in that it challenges the traditional wisdom of how postural alignment and traditional exercises are taught.