PILATES MYKONOS RETREAT
SEPTEMBER 16-22, 2024
6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS | ALL-INCLUSIVE
Join Sean and Anesti for their first annual all-inclusive Pilates retreat in beautiful Mykonos, Greece. Get ready for an amazing experience that is perfect for both Pilates teachers and enthusiasts. All levels welcome.
Good news! The retreat cost is all-inclusive and based on your room and occupancy selection. Room prices vary, depending on your room size, view, location, and room amenities. The retreat is in a modern 18 room luxury villa on the Island of Mykonos near the coastline, featuring magnificent sea views. This luxury property offers seven (7) guest houses and eleven (11) rooms. You can choose to share a room with a friend or a book a room all to yourself. All rooms have either a queen or a large bed that can be separated into two (2) double beds upon request for double occupancy. Be sure to check out what’s included under “Core Services”.
In addition to daily Pilates classes, and pool time, you’ll love the four (4) hour yacht charter to Delos island and the super fun windmill tour. You be pampered with the on-site fitness room, spa, and steam room. The private chef has created nutritious daily breakfasts and culinary delights for dinners. Menus available upon request.
Every part of your stay is planned to prioritize self-care, to energize your mind and body, time to relax, recharge and explore. Daily sunrise and sunset mat Pilates classes taught by both Sean and Anesti, will keep you motivated and excited to maintain your practice while getting away from the daily grind.
Enjoy a relaxing time day or night at the amazing swimming pool with grand shaded surrounding areas, suitable for dining and lounging at all hours.
Not far from the Villa you will find the idyllic beaches of Kalo Livadi, Agia Anna, Lia, Elia, Kalafatis, Felia, Agios Sostis Panormos beach, renowned for numerous watersports activities as well as for their great restaurants such as Solymar at Kalo Livadi, Spilia at Agia Anna, Allemagou at Felia and Liasti beach club at Lia beach. Transportation is provided for your convenience.
WHAT IS THE COST OF ATTENDING THE RETREAT?
The retreat cost is all-inclusive based on room selection, with the price dependent on the location, view, size, and amenities of the room type selected (of 18 room types offered). Please scroll down to Accommodations and select your room type.
Day 01 Monday, September 16th
Welcome to Mykonos!
3PM – Arrive and check-in at the villa.
4PM – Free time: Enjoy a nap, relax and get settled in.
5PM – Relax at by the pool and chill before dinner or join Anesti for a mobility class on the lawn.
7PM – Meet Sean and Anesti and the retreat guests at the outdoor lounge for a complimentary welcome drinks.
8PM – Dinner (included).
MEET YOUR HOSTS
CORE SERVICES + AMENITIES + ACTIVITIES
- Six nights/seven days accommodation at Villa Woove.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- Evening meals day one, three and five.
- Four hour Yacht charter to Delos.
- Daily sunrise and sunset mat Pilates classes.
- Onsite fitness room with cardio equipment.
- Private pool with lounge chairs and umbrellas.
- Steam room.
- Guided tour to the windmills.
- Transfers to and from villa upon request and scheduling.
- Change of linens twice a week
- Concierge Services
- Daily housekeeping
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm security system
- Baby Crib(s) (Upon request)
- Coffee makers
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor shower
- Pool bar
- Pool towels
- Flat screen TV
- Full Kitchen (Shared by all)
- Satellite TV
- Smart TV
- Steam room
- Swimming pools (2 pools)
- Table Tennis
- Towels available
- Heated pool
- Hair dryers
- Internet Wifi
- Washing machine
- Free time meals
- Spa services. (Spa services available upon request and pre-scheduling.)
- Food allergies or intolerances. Please inform us during the registration process, so that our menus can be adjusted to meet your dietary restrictions.
- Vegan, veggie & gluten free options available upon request. Please inform us during the registration process.
- Set sail to Delos Island with the Mykonos Yachting Club. Taste the Mediterranean cuisine straight from our chef on board while enjoying wine or beer. Swim in the emerald blue waters during our stops in Delos. Experience the magical underwater landscape while snorkeling or relax under the Mykonian sun. In case of unfavorable weather conditions we offer cruises in Mykonos’ south beaches as an alternative. Bring only your vacation vibes & let us take care of the rest!
- Included: Mediterranean cuisine, drinks & water, beach towels and snorkeling equipment.
- Choose from: fruit salad, green salad. greek salad, oven potatoes, shrimp saganaki, steamed mussels, spaghetti napolitain, bread with spreads, and one bottle of wine for every four persons.
- Tour and wine tasting in Mykoian. Join a group to savor some typical Mykonos appetizers, taste wine and listen to traditional music.
- The Folklore Museum is situated in the castle in front of the church of Paraportiani. Its two subsidiary branches are also worth visiting: Lena’s House, an elegant re-creation of a 19th-century Mykonian residence, near the Three Wells. The Agricultural Museum which is housed in a restored windmill with a wonderful view over the town.
- The Monastery of Panaghia Tourliani at Ano Mera can be visited by prior arrangement.
- Be sure to visit Little Venice, one of the most romantic places on the island. The neighborhood is replete with elegant and gorgeous old houses situated on the edge of the land.
- The city which is called Chora by the locals, is a traditional Cycladic village build around a bay. The unlimited number of fashion shops, romantic cafeterias, elegant restaurants, bars and world known clubs lead to a pulsating nightlife of the Mediterranean’s most stylish island. The best way to see the town is to explore it on foot. It is not simply practical to enter its lively part by a vehicle because of the narrowness of the lanes. During evening hours, the main roads are block off.
CANCELLATIONS + POLICIES
- Partial or full payment is required for registration.
- For full payment reservations, please email us with your room number choice and we will send a full payment link.
- Initial payment guarantees your reservation and is non-refundable if canceled after April 2024.
- Full payment must be made 90 days prior to the retreat date.
- Pre-sale of the retreat begins September 16, 2023. If pre-sale does not meet the required registrations prior to November 1, the retreat will be canceled and all payments fully refunded.